Sunday, July 29, 2007

To blog or not to blog-

I think I am going to take some rest from blogging..I wish I could confidently say it like that girl -who said she wasnt going to blog for the next 3months-in one of the blogs I read , I forget which one-because undoubtedly it has met a need for chit chat and a bringing back into memory the good times enjoyed in US. It was in some ways I think, akin to being in Gratia Leger home ( one of my US friends)and discussing neighborly news and views. And as said earlier in one of my blogs ...I blog to relax..I dont mind getting no comments though fortunately for me I have had only very kind comments sofar ..but I think I dont have the mettle or constitution( it is a Tamil English word meaning physical condition) to reply to all comments ( since like my old bowels I blog irregularly always)Also with age and with the various condiments ( Tamil English word for flavor ful additions) that follow of feeble eyes, grey hairs, wobbly legs to name a few - I find myself increasingly in need of supportive structures -be it long cane sticks, black umbrellas or good blog hang outs - where I can join the melee and contribute my two cents. Also I find it difficult to maintain a single line of thought, the circumstances being such and so (how do I end this sentence) I will endeavor to dish out the right stuff (whatever be it) So bear with me.At the home base Chennai rains are lashing right, left and centre further puddling (if not deluging) a much puddled city .

No comments: