Wednesday, July 4, 2007

A bad hair day

I finally managed to squeeze the lime into my hair - lets see if by tomorrow the hair is all shiny and glowing and most importantly the dandruff is all gone. It is not like I cant afford clinic plus or head on shoulders but homemade remedies relax you a lot sooner . Egg shampoos used to be a big thing a few years ago (sunsilK) - I remember having huge fights with my brothers because they used to used up all my egg shampoo and I had to mark my shampoo with a sketch pen to mark the last used level to prove how it disappeared. Men are as fussy about their hair as women. My cousins and their kids still press freshly beaten egg and oil into their scalp- it stinks a little but the whole exercise is soothing and leaves the hair glowing as well.

2 comments:

Amrita said...

No Janet dear I won 't sue you for using my computer challenged words. They say yogurt applicaion is also good for dandruff. Don 't have a dandruff problem so I have no first hand experience. Susanna is a lovely name too, apart from being Biblical it was John Wesley 's mom 's name.

Janet Jeyapaul said...

Oh ya and why not