Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Plan ahead.

I was just thinking I have a lot of material on theology, material for tracts on Christ and His teaching, the OT rules as pertinent to INdian society , why is God a Bengal tiger sometimes and a peacock at other times and many other pertinent ways to share the gospel- what the stars foretell- but I dont have an office space for the same. If we can put together an office here with a secretary, a peon and a local christian - it will cost about 300 dollars/per month for the same, you can avail yourself of an effective short term mission house- I will be very busy with my scientific work so I wont be able to help out with logistics of things but with prayer and faith you can have the material - ( it is written in rough and will take another 10years to be fully completed - but it can start now) and work the other details with the local Christian here. Think about it..

No comments: