Tuesday, May 29, 2007

the Tail End




I have been ploughing through slowly but steadily ....almost to the tail end of the grant writing..The only things that remain now are budgeting and tying the loose ends ...biosketch,publications etc..after that I have to paste all the pulled hair back on!!! I rather be spiderwoman than science woman...clambering through buildings is wiser than through wading through papers!! I am calling all my readers (imaginery my brother says ) to come up with the perfect garb for women in science---armed with pipette, paper clips, UV protecting head gaurd, acid proof labcoat, ..let your imagination fly .. and may the best post win...


This is my first US grant writing ...I hope I get some funding... I wrote 3 grants in 4 months ..is that good? I could space it out even more I feel...


Ps. In India , we have to constantly tell the general public " nobody asked for your comment" for the unceasing unsolicited advice from one and all...I never realised that in my posts I have to scream from the house top " Please comment" your comments are desperately wanted...emergency.. get the drip and let the ink flow...

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Dear Janet, It takes time to establish relationaships in the blogshpere. I 've been at it since a year. Reading blogs and commenting.I like you new look and pictures.The post on Anju is really nice