Saturday, May 5, 2007

the Light at the end of the tunnel

It's been a uphill climb - this grant writing business- aaahhhh painful at times especially doing the reference part - though I actually loved the project writing part - it is the other stuff references,budget that sends me up the wall!!! May 22 is the D-day for submission -pray for everything to end smoothly. Pray that God will strengthen me through all this - He has been faithful thus far and He will be to the end- that is the hope we live in, anxious for nothing . The writing grind is sweetened ( literally) by this juice centre bang next to the internet joint I work in. I am provided by tall glasses of watermelon juice - very very good , full of antioxidants or fresh mango and chickoo juice( chickoo is like Kiwi fruit only sweeter) . The boy who gets me the cold refreshing elixir of life,Abdul, is only 18yrs of age but is a very jovial active guy.Now he is off to be married and his uncle looks after the place. This place stocks up on all the good stuff- ice creams, pizzas,,juices,and is my usual after dinner haunt for ice creams etc. the latest icecream by Kwality - rainbow - is literally blue, red and all the colours and is truly delicious - so besides grant writing I have been devouring rainbows by the dozen ... So much for now Love JJ

No comments: