Saturday, June 9, 2007

Phew.. I can see the finish line



I am the very tip of the iceberg....in my grant writing ...Two days from now on June 12 Tuesday I submit it .. I wanted to finish it off this week end but apparently the grants.gov has gone off the website for infrastructural changes....( a pinch on the cheeks by Big Sam to us ..nervous types , who want to submit well before the last day) and will be back on only on MonJune 11. Pray everything goes smoothly....


Since I am swirling in the cold waters of the scientific littany ..my grey cells are in a state of freeze as far as relishing the savories of day to day life goes ..chit chatting and LOL ... so for now I leave you to mediate on the iceberg.. for all you silent pygmies out in the woods ..watching but not commenting...:):):):):):):):

No comments: