Saturday, August 4, 2007

The downside of blogging

Blogging can be hazardous,... as I unwittingly found out . You may wisely say,it is only for the bravehearted..I would think it is both for the bravehearted and fainthearted (like me I think) I can only speak for myself.As I said earlier, I blog irregularly ( it is not my prime displayable work or for that matter my prime work) ..I visit blogs that, by and large ,inspire me and have found much good in...sometimes,however, because I am pressed for time or I blog...(.not cough)..right in the middle of my serious work ,on computer ,to relieve stress or have a good moment and .I only view the photo and comment,and return later to actually read the blog in part or whole..So bear with me if some strings of thought get twined needlessly...or a story line develops between blogs based on a word or two that was never intended, least of all to hurt.. there is good wholesome fun and hurtful fun..the latter I dont indulge in. Maybe in my haste to create delightful blogging space for myself ,I might have tread toes,unwittingly ..toes I never meant to tread ..( not that there are toes that I mean to tread, no and no..unless I have to buy good old Britannia bread ..the ancestral pain subsides between the rhyme and the read..s)Okay Iam out of here . Talk of blogging taking away time... when I lost a lot of precious time recently trying to jump start my friend's dead car...

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

it has got to be fun (to the person blogging) - or it is no use at all!! so I think anyway!

Janice said...

Thanks for your comment. I live four hours from Houston. I do like visiting your blog. Keep it up. My trip was Awesome I will be blogging about as soon as I get my thoughts together about it.
God Bless,
Janice

Janet Jeyapaul said...

That what I think too Rebecca,I wouldnt blog if it wasnt fun for me(but i try not to get addicted to it)... even friendly blog wars are fun and interesting :)but for that I will wait for a year or so..be well entrenched:):) with considerable backing :):):)

Thanks Janice, glad your trip was a success..waiting to hear about it

Becky Wolfe said...

I agree with Rebecca. I only blog when I feel inspired to do so, else it feels like an effort. When I don't feel like I have anything to say, I am always inspired, blessed or humoured by reading my other favourite blogs!

If all else fails, tag yourself for a blog meme of something fun!